"...don't be stuck in the every day reality, allow yourself to dream, have faith in your wildest dreams." [AaRON]

"Ne restez pas scotchés à la réalité quotidenne. Permettez-vous de rêver. Croyez en vos rêves les plus fous..." [AaRON]

dimanche 28 juin 2009

POP ANGLAISE : ARCHIVE


Sur Arte, cette semaine, j'ai découvert le groupe anglais "Archive" que je ne connaissais pas. J'ai entendu deux chansons, "Words on signs" et "Bullets (Personal responsibility) que j'ai trouvées magnifiques.

Sur le groupe Archive : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archive_(band) (anglais) et
http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archive_(groupe) (en français - moins complet)
En voici les paroles :


« Words on signs »

Close those eyes down,

We all fall down,

Into the space,

Gone with no trace,

Feel your heart slow,

Where will we go,

Into the sunlight,

Or the dead of night.

There's nobody here for me now,

There's nobody here for me now,

There's nobody here for me now.

So much running scared,

Living breathing dead.

There's nobody here for me now,

There's nobody here for me now.

Silence fills you through,

Time to tell the truth,

See the words on signs,

It ends with a blink of an eye.


« Bullets » (Personal responsibility)

Come touch me like I'm an ordinary man

Have a look in my eyes

Underneath my skin there is a violence

It's got a gun in its hands


Ready to make

Ready to make

Read-Ready to make sense of anyone anything

Anyone anything

Anyone anything

Anyone anything

Anyone anything

Anyone anything


Black holes living in the side of your face

Razor wire spinning around you [+echo]

Blistering sky

Blistering sky

Blistering sky

Bullets are the beauty of the blistering sky

Bullets are the beauty and I don't know why

Bullets are the beauty of the blistering sky

Bullets are the beauty and I don't know why


Personal responsibility

Personal responsibility

Personal responsibility

Personal responsibility


Come find me

Let me be the lesser of a beautiful man

Without the blood in his hands

Come and make me a martyr

Come and break my feeling

With your violence

Put the gun in my hand


Ready to take...

Ready to take...

Ready to take...

Ready to take......

Out anyone, anywhere

Anyone, anywhere

Anyone, anywhere

Anyone, anywhere

Anyone, anywhere


Black holes living in the side of your face

Razor wire spinning around you [+echo]

Blister in sky

Blister in sky

Blister in sky

Bullets are the beauty of the blistering sky

Bullets are the beauty and I don't know why

Bullets are the beauty of the blistering sky

Bullets are the beauty and I don't know why


Personal responsibility

Personal responsibility

Personal responsibility

Personal responsibility

Black holes living in the side of your face


Razor wire spinning around you [+echo]

Blistering sky

Blistering sky

Blistering sky

Bullets are the beauty of the blistering sky

Bullets are the beauty and I don't know why

Bullets are the beauty of the blistering sky

Bullets are the beauty and I don't know why


Personal responsibility

Personal responsibility

Personal responsibility

Personal responsibility

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Nous vous remercions de vos commentaires mais nous vous indiquons que, sur ce blog les commentaires reçus sont automatiquement modérés et que seront systématiquement supprimés tous propos de caractère injurieux, violent, raciste, à caractère sexuel ou attentatoire aux bonnes moeurs. Merci de votre compréhension.