"...don't be stuck in the every day reality, allow yourself to dream, have faith in your wildest dreams." [AaRON]

"Ne restez pas scotchés à la réalité quotidenne. Permettez-vous de rêver. Croyez en vos rêves les plus fous..." [AaRON]

samedi 16 octobre 2010

BO DU FILM "THE SOCIAL NETWORK" - CREEP BY SCALA & KOLACKNY BROTHERS



Merci à Tomas Biendl (après que celle de Dash ait été supprimée) pour cette vidéo mise en ligne sur Youtube en illustration de "Creep" repris de Radiohead, par Scala and Kolackny Brothers. Cette musique sert de BO au film "The Social Network".

Voici le commentaire (en anglais) qu'en fait Dasch :

"I re-edited the video and song to make it fit together. Please comment! This is part of the short film by Joseph Baron's called FOUR ripped from youtube user predatormc. The song is from Scala & Kolacny Brothers choir - Creep a cover from Radiohead. From Youtube user Predatormc:"A vision of the brutality of imposed conformity in the computer age. Faceless inhabitants of this carefully engineered reality type their lives away in endless rows of zeros and ones. When the number four unexpectedly infiltrates one computer, the system soon proves to be less airtight than intended. This call for individuality and self-expression leads to confusion and trauma, unleashing the protagonist into a liberating, yet painful, creative experience. I do not own the rights to the film nor the song".

Lyrics

When you were here before,

Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel,
Your skin makes me cry


You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
I wish I was special
You're so fuckin' special


But I'm a creep,
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here


I don't care if it hurts,
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul


I want you to notice
when I'm not around
You're so fuckin' special
I wish I was special




But I'm a creep
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here, ohhhh, ohhhh


She's running out again
She's running out
She run run run run...
run... run...


Whatever makes you happy
Whatever you want
You're so fuckin' special
I wish I was special


But I'm a creep,
I'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doin' here?
I don't belong here

I don't belong here...

Thanks to Sing365 for these lyrics

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Nous vous remercions de vos commentaires mais nous vous indiquons que, sur ce blog les commentaires reçus sont automatiquement modérés et que seront systématiquement supprimés tous propos de caractère injurieux, violent, raciste, à caractère sexuel ou attentatoire aux bonnes moeurs. Merci de votre compréhension.